Tibat Tours is one inbound-travel branch office of CYTS Chengdu (Furao Holiday) and specializes in operating various tours in Tibet, Sichuan and Yangtze River Cruises for overseas market, especially for English-speaking market worldwide.
Wind Horse , called Lung Ta in Tibetan, is one particular of prayer flag. We pray for the well-being of all creatures and give thanks for our life by hanging Wind Horse, and still hope you'll be well & have a safe journey with us.
India Tours,South India Tour Packages,North India Tour Packages,Rajasthan Tours,Outbound Tourism for reservations on the following mobile Nos ( 24 Hours) :+91-98422 55573, 9786691904,9965616661
Phone Number : 0422 - 2333922, 2330932.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax No: 0422 - 2331605
Day 1 ( ) arrival / lhasa
on arrival at the gonggar airport, be met and transferred to your hotel in lhasa. free at leisure to acclimatize yourself to the high latitude for the rest of the day.
day 2 (b,l)lhasa
full day city tour of the potala palace, the jokhang temple, and barkhor street.
-The potala palace: perched upon the marpo ri hill, 130 meters above the lhasa valley, it is the greatest monumental structure in Tibet.
we kindly suggest you take taxi to the top of the palace which costs about 10 and then walk down after your visiting.
- the jokhang temple: the jokhang is the most celebrated temple in Tibet. because the temple is not controlled by a particular sect of Tibetan buddhism it attracts adherents of all the sects as well as followers of bon-po, Tibet's indigenous religion.the potala palace
- barkhor street: the barkhor is the oldest street in lhasa as well as the center of old lhasa and remains very traditional. it is a place where Tibetan culture, economy, religion and arts are assembled.
day 3 (b,l) lhasa
Full day city tour of sera monastery, trupeng monastery, norbulingka, and visit the carpet factory.
- sera monastery: it is known as one of the three greatest monasteries of Tibet.
it costs 15 to take a taxi to go, however, you can bargain with the taxi driver.
- trupeng monastery: it is one of the biggest monasteries in Tibet.
- norbulingka: norbulingka means "jeweled garden". it was constructed as a summer palace for the dalai lama and later served the whole governmental administration.
- the carpet factory: the highland of Tibet is the actual home of the oriental carpets. by visiting carpet factory you will have a general idea how carpets are produced.
day 4 (b,l)
lhasa to shigatse
drive from lhasa to shigatse (about 347km). on the way visit yamdrok lake, karola glacier and baiju monastery. stay overnight in shigatse.
- yomdrok lake: within langkamu county, with an area of 638 square km and a coastal line of 250 km.
- the palgor chorten: it is with 9 stories, 108 doors and 77 rooms. each room contains a different statue of buddha and the wall frescoes telling the story about it. travel in tibet
day 5 (b,l)
shigatse to lhasa
visit tashilumpo monastery, free market. drive along the yaluzangbu river back to lhasa.
- tashilhunpo monastery: painted in red and white, the buildings in the monastery stand closely together in terraced rows, offering a grand and majestic view.
day 6 (b)
lhasal free at leisure untill to be transferred to the airport in time for your flight to leave Tibet.